14K White Gold Sapphire Gemstone Jewelry
Ladies 14k white gold earrings with .05ct of diamonds and .96 sapphire. This beautiful pair with the matching pendant and ring is appropriate for any special occasion.
- Metal: 14K White Gold
- Side Stone Setting Type: Prong
- Num. of Diamonds: 6
- Side Diamond Shape: Round
- Side Diamond Carat Weight: 0.05
- Typical Side Diamond Color: H
- Typical Side Diamond Clarity: SI2
- Num. of Gemstones: 2
- Center Gemstone Type: Sapphire
- Center Gemstone Shape: Oval
- Center Gemstone Carat Weight: 0.96
We Offer Free Shipping With USPS
Order Now and have your package by
June 7th, 2013 (need it sooner? contact us)
|USPS Express Mail
|USPS Registered Mail
Andrews Jewelers offers free shipping on any item purchased on our website and shipped within the continental United States.
Andrews Jewelers uses the United States Postal Service (USPS) for its shipping methods. It is the safest and most reliable way to ship your valuable jewelry. The shipping is free unless you choose to use a shipping upgrade.
If your order is valued at $500 or more Andrews Jewelers requires a signature for delivery of the item. This is to protect the item from being lost or stolen during shipping and of course is in your best interest to do so. If you would like to make special delivery arrangements for your item please contact a Andrews Jewelers representative at 888-296-4890.
Long metal post is attached to jewelry by welding it with gold or platinum solder. The prong is notched with a seat that matches the profile of the diamond. The tops of the prongs are pressed down over the diamond or gemstone.
Earring friction back
Earring friction backs are made to slide on to a post that is attached to an earring. The rounded coils on the friction back snap in to a groove carved at the end of the post. When in the locked position the coils prevent the earring from coming out of the ear.
How Our Ordering Process Works
- You purchase an item with our fast & easy checkout process, no lengthy forms here!
- Your order is assigned to a Andrews Customer Care Specialist.
- Alterations, adjustments, or diamond setting is carefully done by our jewelers if needed.
- Our staff will inspect your ring and carefully package it into a jewelry box and ship it, your item will be fully insured until it safely arrives at your home.
- You recieve your package and make a loved one happy!
What Our Customers are Saying
First off let’s give Gina a 5 star rating. She has the knowledge to guide you along a satisfying purchase. Her knowledge on jewels and rings are stunning. I have made several purchases with Gina in the past several years and was never once dissatisfied. She knows her stuff. I know because I took the Diamond course through GIA. So I know enough to make an intelligent observation. The last purchase she saved me about $1000.00. You can try it on your own through the internet, but do you really know if what you have selected and paid is a good deal? If you don’t have a good knowledge then probably not. Gina is your knowledge, just listen and make a decision. Plus you can compare things which you can’t do on the internet. Thank you Gina for many years of purchases. Hope to see you soon. Respectfully, Gary-GARY PANZICA - LOCKPORT, NY