Lifetime Diamond Trade-Up
Purchase your diamond with confidence and know that at any point in time we'll be happy to take back your diamond on trade toward a diamond of a larger size. Andrews Jewelers will give you 100% of the original purchase price toward a new diamond; you'll never lose a penny of your investment! Choose a diamond that you can comfortably afford now and upgrade at any point in time. The choice becomes yours.
What are the guidelines?
- Trade-Up applies to diamonds that are least twice the size of the original diamond and must also be at least 1.5x's the original purchase price.
- We will apply 100% of your original purchase price to the new diamond.
- The diamond must be in the original condition, free of damage, and must be accompanied with the original certification document.
- If you can’t provide the original certification document a $200 re-certification fee will be deducted from your credit.
- Please DO NOT purchase any new products or diamond from our website until you contacted our Customer Care Department at 716-630-7091.
- Not all diamonds on our website can be used for your new diamond when upgrading. While we purchase from many diamond suppliers, Andrews Jewelers must work with the diamond supplier that it used to sell your original diamond. This supplier will then help us to supply you with a new diamond and then take the original back.
- DO NOT ship your diamond until you have received a Return Authorization Number from our Customer Care Department. To do so please contact us at 716-630-7091, items shipped without a valid RMA number will be refused and returned to sender.
- If it's determined that your new purchase doesn't qualify for a Trade-Up or you decide not to upgrade, you must pay a $59 fee to cover shipping, handling and insurance. This fee will ensure that your diamond is processed and then shipped to you in the safest manner.