Ladies Cathedral Double Row Diamond Engagement Ring
Ladies Cathedral Double Row Diamond Engagement Ring in 14k white gold with .30ctw of round brilliant cut diamonds. Instead of a wide split shank, this setting resembles two seperate rows of diamonds on one shank, with a distinguishing slight split between them.
Select your ring size
- Metal: 14k white gold
- Finish: Polished
- Center Stone Setting Type: Prong
- Side Stone Setting Type: Common Prong,Prong
- Width of Ring Midway: 3.80 mm
- Width of Ring Shoulders: 4.00 mm
- Width of Ring Bottom Finger: 3.10 mm
- Height of Ring Shoulders: 3.20 mm
- Height of Head Above Finger: 8.40 mm
- Accepted Diamond Shape: Any
- Accepted Diamond Size: 0.01 to 99.99
- Side Diamond Shape: Round
- Side Diamond Carat Weight: 0.30
- Typical Side Diamond Color: G
- Typical Side Diamond Clarity: SI1
We Offer Free Shipping With USPS
Order Now and have your package by
June 3rd, 2013 (need it sooner? contact us)
|USPS Express Mail
|USPS Registered Mail
Andrews Jewelers offers free shipping on any item purchased on our website and shipped within the continental United States.
Andrews Jewelers uses the United States Postal Service (USPS) for its shipping methods. It is the safest and most reliable way to ship your valuable jewelry. The shipping is free unless you choose to use a shipping upgrade.
If your order is valued at $500 or more Andrews Jewelers requires a signature for delivery of the item. This is to protect the item from being lost or stolen during shipping and of course is in your best interest to do so. If you would like to make special delivery arrangements for your item please contact a Andrews Jewelers representative at 888-296-4890.
Long metal post is attached to jewelry by welding it with gold or platinum solder. The prong is notched with a seat that matches the profile of the diamond. The tops of the prongs are pressed down over the diamond or gemstone.
A common prong is when you place diamonds very close to one another and then secure them using a post that is shared by two diamonds. The common prong creates an uninterrupted line of brilliance from one diamond to the next.
How Our Ordering Process Works
- You purchase an item with our fast & easy checkout process, no lengthy forms here!
- Your order is assigned to a Andrews Customer Care Specialist.
- Alterations, adjustments, or diamond setting is carefully done by our jewelers if needed.
- Our staff will inspect your ring and carefully package it into a jewelry box and ship it, your item will be fully insured until it safely arrives at your home.
- You recieve your package and make a loved one happy!
What Our Customers are Saying
My husband and I went to several jewelers and then we went to Andrew's where we were treated as the number 1 priority . They went above and beyond to find us what we were looking for and in our budget . We will never go any where else. Our experience was amazing !! Would highly reccomend Andrew's. Thanx Gina for all your help !!-Robin S. - Buffalo, NY