Ladies Sleek Classic Engagement Ring
Ladies Sleek Classic Engagement Ring in palladium with .25ctw of G SI1 quality brilliant princess cut diamonds. This ring features 10 brilliant round cut diamonds that seem to flow seemlessly down the shank of the ring, surrounded by two borders of intricately millgrained edges that add a vintage feel to the ring.
Select your ring size
- Metal: Palladium
- Finish: Polished with Millgraining
- Center Stone Setting Type: Prong
- Side Stone Setting Type: Channel
- Width of Ring Midway: 2.80 mm
- Width of Ring Shoulders: 2.90 mm
- Width of Ring Bottom Finger: 2.30 mm
- Width at Widest Point: 2.90 mm
- Height of Ring Shoulders: 3.60 mm
- Height of Head Above Finger: 9.30 mm
- Accepted Diamond Shape: Any
- Accepted Diamond Size: 0.01 to 99.99
- Num. of Diamonds: 10
- Side Diamond Shape: Round
- Side Diamond Carat Weight: 0.24
- Typical Side Diamond Color: G
- Typical Side Diamond Clarity: SI2
We Offer Free Shipping With USPS
Order Now and have your package by
June 6th, 2013 (need it sooner? contact us)
|USPS Express Mail
|USPS Registered Mail
Andrews Jewelers offers free shipping on any item purchased on our website and shipped within the continental United States.
Andrews Jewelers uses the United States Postal Service (USPS) for its shipping methods. It is the safest and most reliable way to ship your valuable jewelry. The shipping is free unless you choose to use a shipping upgrade.
If your order is valued at $500 or more Andrews Jewelers requires a signature for delivery of the item. This is to protect the item from being lost or stolen during shipping and of course is in your best interest to do so. If you would like to make special delivery arrangements for your item please contact a Andrews Jewelers representative at 888-296-4890.
Long metal post is attached to jewelry by welding it with gold or platinum solder. The prong is notched with a seat that matches the profile of the diamond. The tops of the prongs are pressed down over the diamond or gemstone.
Diamonds are inlaid end to end in a channel opening. Grooves are cut on the side walls and the diamond is snapped in place. The tops of the channels are hammered over the diamonds permanently securing them in the jewelry.
How Our Ordering Process Works
- You purchase an item with our fast & easy checkout process, no lengthy forms here!
- Your order is assigned to a Andrews Customer Care Specialist.
- Alterations, adjustments, or diamond setting is carefully done by our jewelers if needed.
- Our staff will inspect your ring and carefully package it into a jewelry box and ship it, your item will be fully insured until it safely arrives at your home.
- You recieve your package and make a loved one happy!
What Our Customers are Saying
It was a pleasure dealing with Gina. I can't thank her enough for helping pick out such an amazing ring. I would recommend her and Andrew's Jewelers to anyone.-Eric S. - Hamlin, NY