14K Yellow Gold Ruby Gemstone Jewelry
Ladies 14k yellow gold ring with .23ct of diamonds and .43 ruby. This pear shape stone piece would make a great gift for that special someone with a july birthday.
Select your ring size
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Available Sizes: 4.00 - 8.50
- Side Stone Setting Type: Prong
- Num. of Diamonds: 14
- Side Diamond Shape: Round
- Side Diamond Carat Weight: 0.23
- Typical Side Diamond Color: H
- Typical Side Diamond Clarity: SI2
- Num. of Gemstones: 1
- Center Gemstone Type: Ruby
- Center Gemstone Shape: Pear
- Center Gemstone Carat Weight: 0.43
We Offer Free Shipping With USPS
Order Now and have your package by
July 2nd, 2013 (need it sooner? contact us)
|USPS Express Mail
|USPS Registered Mail
Andrews Jewelers offers free shipping on any item purchased on our website and shipped within the continental United States.
Andrews Jewelers uses the United States Postal Service (USPS) for its shipping methods. It is the safest and most reliable way to ship your valuable jewelry. The shipping is free unless you choose to use a shipping upgrade.
If your order is valued at $500 or more Andrews Jewelers requires a signature for delivery of the item. This is to protect the item from being lost or stolen during shipping and of course is in your best interest to do so. If you would like to make special delivery arrangements for your item please contact a Andrews Jewelers representative at 888-296-4890.
Point or corner of diamond is secured and protected by v-prong setting. The prong is drilled to match the corner angle of the diamond or gemstone and then the metal is folded around the stone. A v-prong setting enhances the shape of the stone.
Long metal post is attached to jewelry by welding it with gold or platinum solder. The prong is notched with a seat that matches the profile of the diamond. The tops of the prongs are pressed down over the diamond or gemstone.
How Our Ordering Process Works
- You purchase an item with our fast & easy checkout process, no lengthy forms here!
- Your order is assigned to a Andrews Customer Care Specialist.
- Alterations, adjustments, or diamond setting is carefully done by our jewelers if needed.
- Our staff will inspect your ring and carefully package it into a jewelry box and ship it, your item will be fully insured until it safely arrives at your home.
- You recieve your package and make a loved one happy!
What Our Customers are Saying
Gina was VERY helpful from my first call to Andrews Jewelers to the last! I would ask her questions through email and she replied very quickly! A++-Joel Q. - Erie, PA